This is a list of my favorite tools that I currently use on my devices.
- Figma – Product design, collaboration, and prototyping.
- ScreenToGif – Screen recording in GIF and MP4 formats.
- FastStone Screen Capture – Screen recording but with audio and annotation.
- DuckDuckGo – Tracker blocking, private search, e-mail aliases. (I work here)
- Roam – Journaling and note-taking application.
- YNAB – Budgeting and basic asset tracking.
- 1Password – Storing and sharing passwords.
- Pinboard – Read-later service and bookmarking.
- Ripcord – Fast Discord and Slack client.
- digiKam – Photo management.
- darktable – RAW developer.
- Flickr – Photo hosting.
- IrfanView – Fast image viewer.
- Rsync.net – Cloud storage for my computer.
- Arq Backup – Computer backup.
- Backblaze B2 – Another cloud storage but for my server.
Email, Calendars, and Contacts
- Migadu – Using for e-mail forwarding, contacts, and calendar.
- HEY – Great for managing e-mails, so everything is forwarded here.
- Thunderbird – Combines personal and work calendars into one view.
- BusyCal – Syncs with Microsoft Exchange and Migadu on my phone.
- TidyTabs – Give tabs for all apps.
- AutoHotKey – Scripting on Windows.
- Keypirinha – Fast launcher.
- Total Commander – File Explorer but with tabs and split screen.
- Sublime Text – Fast text editor.
- Sublime Merge – Git client.
- VSCode – Great for using with Windows Subsystem for Linux.